Announcing our 2019 Annual Meeting
Our annual meeting provides an opportunity to discuss research updates from our faculty and students, and to meet some of our Center’s Advisory Board members.
- Katie Scharf Dykes (Commissioner, CT DEEP)
- Anne George (Vice President of External Affair and Corporate Communications, ISO New England)
- Marissa Gillett (Chair, Public Utilities Regulatory Authority)
- Arthur House (Chief Cybersecurity Risk Officer, State of CT)
- William Hackett (Deputy Commissioner, CT Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security)
- David Owens (Executive Vice President (ret.), Electric Edison Institute)
- Peter Rothstein (President, North East Clean Energy Council)
For more information, please see our event page.
Published: October 4, 2019
Categories: Recent News